The large volumediesel engine combined with LUDV (Load Sensing System) and the new cooling system promise high performance and efficiency. The compact and robust design ensures longer operating life. The EZ17 guarantees the perfect full 360-vision – upward as well as downward – and offers an extremely large field of vision
- Best performance Zero Tail model in its class with a large volume diesel engine and LUDV (Load Sensing System).
- Zero tail swing for working in tight and confined spaces.
- New cooling system promise high performance also in high surrounding temperatures of up to 45 °C.
- Compact, robust design ensures longer operating life.
- Extremely large field of vision through top window.
Shipping weight min: 1,595 kg | Operating weight: 1,724 – 1,950 kg | Biting force max: 9.1 kN | Breakout force max: 18.7 kN | Digging depth max: 2,486 mm | Dumping height: 2,436 – 2,550 mm | Digging radius max: 4,050 mm | Superstructure slewing speed: 9.4 1/min | L x W x H: 3,584 x 990 x 2,362 mm
Engine / Motor
Engine / Motor manufacturer: Yanmar | Engine / Motor type: 3TNV76 | Engine / Motor: Water-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine | Displacement: 1,116 cm³ | RPM / speed: 2,200 rpm | Engine performance output to ISO: 13.4 kW | Battery: 30 Ah | Tank capacity: 22L
Flow rate: 39.6 l/min | Operating pressure for working and traction hydraulics: 240 bar | Operating pressure Slewing gear: 150 bar | Hydraulic oil tank: 21L
Travel speed max: 4.8 km/h | Chain width: 230mm | Ground clearance: 156mm
Width: 1,300mm | Height: 230mm
Sound level (LwA) acc. to 2000/14/EC: 93 dB(A) | Cabin – specified sound pressure level LpA acc. to ISO 6394: 79 dB(A)