The GSH27VC hammer is perfect for the toughest applications with a newly developed hammer mechanism which increases the material removal rate per hour by 50% compared to Bosch’s previous model. The very low vibration of only 8 m/s2 enables a trigger time of over 3 hours per working day. This means fast work progress and more comfortable working for longer.
- High impact performance due to 62 joules of impact energy and 1000 blows per minute
- Very low vibration (only 8.5 m/s²) thanks to the decoupled handles and the vibration-reduced hammer mechanism – for a longer trigger time per day
- Anti-slip surface prevents the tool from falling over
- Very long lifetime thanks to high-quality components made of aluminium and steel
- Optimum handling: ergonomic handles with softgrip and low centre of gravity for optimum handling
- Ideal tool for the toughest jobs in concrete, stone or asphalt
- Carry trolley included