The HT8 will sand all types of wooden floors including parquet to a fine score free finish. The HT8 can also be used on a wide range of other surfaces including some types of decking, fibre board, cork, engineered and composition floors. Completely self contained with a high efficiency dust pick up, the HT8 breaks down into three single component parts for easy transportation.
The HT7 Edger will sand a high quality, score free finish on hard and soft wood floors, including parquet and any solid wood surface that requires rapid sanding and levelling. The HT7 can also be used on a wide range of other surfaces including some types of decking, fibre board, cork, composition and engineered floors. Ideal for confined spaces such as closets, stair treads and sanding right up to the edge of a floor without damage to the base board, mouldings or skirting.
- No volt safety switch prevents accidental start up
- Choice of single speed or multi-speed switch
- Dynamical balanced sanding drum
- High Powered vacuum system
- Tough clamp bar style drum
- Biased off ON/OFF switch prevents accidental start up
- Powerful 1.5hp 4 pole ( brush ) motor geared 3:1
- Dynamically balanced metal backed sanding pad
- Wheel castors allow easy change of direction