The C Scope Cable Avoidance Tool has three familiar detection modes (POWER, RADIO AND GENERATOR) to select from. Each mode provides its own specific advantages. Many operators will be familiar with these operating modes.
The POWER mode is the quickest way to detect most buried electricity cables by detecting the signal created by the electrical current itself.
The RADIO mode detects re-radiated Radio type signals that are often present on metal pipes and cables allowing their position to be determined using just the Cable Avoidance Tool alone.
The GENERATOR mode is used to detect the signal applied to a metal pipe or cable by a C.Scope SGA or SGV Signal Generator. In addition the Generator mode can be used to detect the signal being transmitted by a C Scope Sonde for non-metallic pipe tracing.
- Power Mode.
- Radio Mode.
- Generator Mode:- 33kHz frequency detection for locating utilities.
- Real Audio response rather than a digitally reproduced version.
- Excellent signal to interference ratio leaving a clear, crisp signal response.
- Provision for spare battery storage within the Cable Avoidance Tool.
- Retractable loudspeaker that you can replace if it is damaged without the need to get the unit recalibrated.
- Fully weatherproof design to IP65.